9.22.2006

Cat on Phone

I don't know why I found this. I just did a google image search for "cat on phone," and this is what it showed me. I was actually surprised by the very small number of pictures of real cats holding phones. This was the only one. Am I the only person who thinks that's weird?


I like this one cuz the cat has one paw over the talking end, like he has to say something to someone in the room. The way he's looking at the camera, he's like, "Hey photographer, it's for you." Either that or, "Look at me, I'm on the phone!" and then back to the phone call, "What's that you say Mr. Sugarbottom?"

4 comments:

j said...

Would you keep it down? I'm trying to talk here!

christinesfakeblog said...

adorable.








rxtgs

Anonymous said...

You do realize that this is a perfect opportunity to make a joke about a pussy, don't you?

-Dan

Anonymous said...

I would have introduced it with what looks like her fly is down?