10.04.2006

Emergen-C

'Tis the season to start getting sick again. I almost have my first cold of the season, but I might have caught it early. Right now it's just an itch in the back of my throat, so if I use the right combat tactics, I'll feel fine tomorrow morning.

My first attack was this little powder packet of vitamin C called "Emergen-C." All you have to do is mix it in water and drink. Pretty easy.

The thing that amazes me about this thing is the nutrition label on the back. This little packet has 1,000 mg of vitamin C, accounting for 1,667% of your daily value. I have enough vitamin C in me now to last me almost 17 days! It also includes 500% of B6 and 417% of B12. I'll be sure to have another before I go.

7 comments:

mrs. r said...

careful Ben, too much vitamin C also umm...encourages certain parts of your digestive track to work extra hard...just giving a warning...hope you don't get sick!

Unspar! said...

Appreciate the warning! And you caught me just before I took #2 (dangerous pun, perhaps?).

mrs. r said...

very clever. Phew! danger averted!

Anonymous said...

That was pretty funny, Ben. Is it sad how much I like potty jokes?

Jes GIlman said...

just stay away from the tussin, that stuff will mess you up

al said...

I'm with Emily. Do you have Halls Defense? I'm not sure how well they work, but the citrus ones taste pretty freaking good.






rikqcv

Jes GIlman said...

Wow Ben, you haven't posted in like 5 days. That's got to be a record.