10.16.2006

Understanding My Readers

Today I decided to dust off the old site meter and take a look at who is reading Garbage: Left, Recycling: Right (which is becoming a more and more unsatisfactory title). There's not a lot that I didn't expect, aside from the one person who asked google, "Do you have any recycling bens?" and found me. To answer the question, yes I do. I have one. It is me.

Also of note, my popularity is rising in Unknown Country. In the last several days I have had a whopping 8 hits from this enigmatic nation, accounting for nearly one-tenth of my readership. I don't know if these people can speak or read English, if live on land or beneath the sea, or even if they're actually reading my blog. Nonetheless, I appreciate your presence here, anonymous apatriots, and I salute your invisible flag. Mazel tov!

3 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

Everybody knows posts about stats scare away readers.








jxhege

Unspar! said...

A) I didn't say I wanted more readers.

B) This was a post about diversity, not about stats.

C) Boo!

al said...

This is a GRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAT entry. I laughed so very much.







bazbtv