10.16.2006

Notice Anything Different?

As of last night at about 10:10, I made a drastic change in my life. It may jar or frighten some of you, so you should probably sit down (but if you're standing while you're at your computer, we have different issues to discuss). Here it is:

I stopped wearing my "One" bracelet.

I wanted to know what it's like to be braceletless again. It's been probably almost two years now, and I can't remember what my right hand looked like without a white band around the wrist. But now that era is over. Now begins the era of liberty! My wrists will run wild and free!

I think my wrists are already growing. Pretty soon I might not be able to touch my thumb and middle finger around them. After that, I might be able to lift things! This is gonna be great!

No comments: