11.01.2006

Another Post Entitled "Welcome to the Jungle"

Today, in less than five hours, the NBA season will begin in full. I know there were two games last night, but neither of them could be taken seriously. The first was a joke--albeit a really funny joke--in which the defending NBA champion was almost lapped in its 108-66 defeat. The second was notable for featuring my favorite basketball-playing caveman, Andrew Bynum.

I can't tell the difference.  Can you?
But more exciting than last night's circus is the Timberwolves opener tonight. Basketball is easily my favorite sport, and the Wolves are my favorite team by default, so this is a night that I've been looking forward to for at least 36 hours. It's gonna be a party.

And for those of you basketball skeptics, check this out, yo:

The creation of basketball
I'm very comparative today.

3 comments:

guy said...

i didn't know you to be such a basketball fanatic.

also, i like the "image forthcoming." 'twas funny.

Unspar! said...

Back in the factory days, I wasn't. It's a more recent development.

How do you feel about "hoops," my brotha?

al said...

Artists love basketball. It's clear from that last comparison.




kwswnxo