11.01.2006

Welcome to the Jungle

We officially made it out of Unfunny October, so now we're into the blissful month of November. Wait, did I say blissful? Beacause I meant freezing. I think I'm going to wrap myself, my car, and my house in blankets wherever I go. I'll probably need a blanket drive, so if anyone's willing to contribute a blanket or two, let me know. I'd also accept blanket-making materials, should you feel like a whole blanket is too much.

This is the kind of blanket I want.  The kind with happy animals that makes me forget that I'm going to freeze to death.

Anyway, I'm going to post again in just a second, so I better get on that.

1 comment:

mrs. r said...

so the blanket drive at the Rock is for you? I'm confused...

I was watching the flurries today wishing it was January with snow on the ground. Partly for the beauty of sunny winter days, partly because of the satisfaction of being in a warm (mostly) building, partly because if it was January, it would mean that we're 1/2 way to spring...