11.30.2006

Time Traveling Movie Review Review

(For those of you who missed the Time Traveling Movie Review, check it out HERE.)

By fellow time-traveling film critic, Jason Zoomdonkey

2 stars out of 5

Traveling through time to review Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is the biggest waste of time-traveling skills I've ever seen. Especially when the writer notes that he owns the movie in 2006. Why not just watch the movie? You don't gain much from watching this film in its release year. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 yes, the original no.

I appreciate his points about Splinter and Corey Feldman, however.

Should this segment continue, I would like to see more movies from the future discussed. Not only do readers like them better, but there's more substance to examine and review. I recently saw Hyper Mega Railroad Heist vs. the Power Patrol Spectacularrrr in 2041, and afterwards I wrote one of my best reviews ever.

Perhaps we shall meet again on the fields of time and battle to the death.

No comments: