11.07.2006

A Billion Emails

I get in this morning, fresh from just having voted, to discover my inbox full of messages with the subject line "Let's make it official." At first I'm like, how the hell did I get all these emails? Then I notice they're from Christine, Anna Leisa, and Andy, so I know I'm in for a treat. Here are my favorite quotes:

"Ben won't check his mail until tomorrow morning because he doesn't have internet at home anymore. He will deal."

"Andy, if you continue to be all Adam-and-Eve-y with the blaming, I'm going to have to try to hurt your feelings."

"I hate football. All sports movies tug at the old heartstrings though."

"Mark Wahlberg's huge hair aside, Invincible looks pretty decent."

"Mark Wahlberg has only gotten better with age."

"Poor Ben...his work email is going to be STACKED tomorrow. I'll copy him. Just to add more."

I would have included more quotes about me because that would have been funny, but it wouldn't have been funny enough.

That's 17 emails, excluding the ones that weren't sent to me in the beginning. At least that gives me something to do this morning.

5 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

I should add that Ben emailed us 15 replies this morning (so far).

My favorite quote is this:

"What's this "meadowtronic on behalf of andrew grove" business, Andy? Are you having somebody else do your dirty work?"

Good work!!




vapumfs

mrs. r said...

Invincible is a good movie tho, just in case it was up for debate. Totally enjoyable, especially if you like football. Or Mark Wahlberg, I suppose, too...


gwagu!

christinesfakeblog said...

We got you started Ann!!

We are going to see Invincible, I'm glad to have a positive opinion going in.

I think I speak for everyone attending that we all hate football, but we all like sports movies and Mark Wahlberg.





mlvveyb

Unspar! said...

I don't hate football.

And in this movie, Greg Kinnear plays My Hero #1, Dick Vermiel.

mrs. r said...

I really liked Greg Kinnear in Invincible. It was his most un-Greg Kinnear like performance.