1.09.2007

2007: Year of the Otter

I know you have all anxiously awaited my return to electronic journaling. I assume you all have questions for me. Here are my answers to those questions.

Are you still alive?
Yes.

Are you going to blog at all this year?
Only because you won't shut up about it.

How was the trip?
It was OK.

What did you do?
I don't know. Nothing much.

That's it?
Shut up.

Are you serious?
I said it, didn't I?

Fine.
That's better.

No, wait. Come on.

I didn't mean it.

Please come back. I'm so lonely.

I'm sorry.

OK, geez. Just stop whining about it.
Thanks. It really means a lot.

I heard you fought a bear. Is that true?
Like most rumors, it has elements of truth. While I did not fight a bear, I did pretend to see a bear.

Did you watch any of the NFL playoffs?
Actually, I may have pretended to see a bear twice.

What did you get for Christmas?
Clothes. Some games. A book entitled "Things."

Why are you so boring right now?
I know you are, but what am I?

Wow, you have seriously lost it, haven't you?
This interview is over!

2 comments:

al said...

It's about time.







mwtb

Anonymous said...

That was agony, Ben. Agony! Thank God you're back.