1.11.2007

International Appeal

I know you guys will not be as wowed by this as I am because I was incredibly wowed. The feeling I had was like the feeling you get when you first ride a bike, or like the feeling you got when you saw the moon landing, or like the feeling you get when you see your children born, except it was like all those combined times ten thousand.

I give you MY BLOG IN GERMAN (and much less excitingly in French).

Isn't this amazing? My blog can now be read in not its original language! Now people of two foreign tongues will know and share my motto! Hey Germany: Jeder Wang Chung heute abbend! PARTY!

I tried to do this with Spanish, Russian, and Arabic, but apparently this only works for French and German. Hooray Western Europe!

(Note: I did not actually try anything else.)

2 comments:

Unspar! said...

I'm going to try to find google in every country!

.ru = Russia
.ec = Ecuador
.bz = Belize
.ca = Canada
.pr = Puerto Rico
.it = Italy
.af = I have no idea, but it looks like it's in Arabic, and I assume it's Afghanistan
.jo = Also Arabic, probably Jordan
.jp = Japan
.ci = Ivory Coast
.cg = Congo
.ro = Romania
.pl = Poland, probably
.cz = Czech Republic
.se = I was looking for Serbia, and this might be it
.st = Sao Tome and Principe, which is apparently off the coast of Africa
.sc = Seychelles, which I'd never heard of before and is off the opposite coast of Africa
.sg = Singapore

And that's when I gave up.

mrs. r said...

try .pe = PERU!