1.26.2007

Hawaii

Today is Hawaiian Shirt Day at work. Of the people I have seen today, only one of them is wearing a Hawaiian shirt. You might expect the low degree of celebration to make this theme day bearable, but you would be wrong.

The theme doesn't end with shirts, apparently. That's just the beginning. From there it goes to glitter tattoos, oversized cocktail umbrellas, and yogurt. Again, seemingly bearable, but they are forcing these things on us. My coworkers held me down so they could put a gliter tattoo on my arm.

I don't get the yogurt.

I should have brought a model volcano or burned down the building or something. That would have been more like Hawaii than yogurt.

Actually, that tattoo-forcing thing was only half-true.

2 comments:

al said...

Who hasn't made a model volcano? It's the tie that binds humanity together.

We should take that fact to some int'l peace talks.



sfawubw

mrs. r said...

what is your tatoo of?
Can you sneak one out of the office for me, er, my niece?






tmrit