12.04.2007

The Cost of Convenience

I work on the second floor at my building, and thankfully, there's a parking lot right outside my entrance. I love having a parking lot so close by because it means I get leave faster and waste less time in the elevators. The only thing that would make sure I got out of here faster is if my driver's door worked.

So today I parked on the second floor lot as per usual, and just now I noticed that my car is completely covered with snow, along with the rest of the surface of the earth. Now I'll have to spend a bunch of time brushing the snow off my car instead of driving home like a movie star.

You know what I wish? I wish that the snow on my car was actually a polar bear-skin rug. That way I'd look really badass with a snarling polar bear face above my windshield and clawed hands defending my doors. And maybe he'd come to life and we'd have crazy Artic adventures! And I wouldn't have to brush any stupid snow.

No comments: