12.12.2007

Glitter is Everywhere

I don't mean to be a negative Nancy, but I hate glitter. A lot. There is nothing fun about glitter at all. I also hate fireworks, and that's sort of related because fireworks look sort of like glitter, but it ends up being a different story all together.

Today, I got a "gift" from my coworkers here at the local dog factory. This gift, while not literally a box full of glitter, was figuratively a box full of glitter. I open it up, and suddenly there's glitter all over my desk, my hands, and my parents. I even think some of it traveled back in time and got all over some farmer who was standing in the spot where my desk would eventually be.

Normally this would be the kind of disaster that would cause me to burn the building down. But I'm trying to control my arson urges, so instead I drew pictures of penguins and lemurs for a half hour and burned those down.

Did I tell you I worked in a dog factory?

1 comment:

matt said...

"Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies" - Demetri Martin