12.24.2007

Working on Christmas Eve

As you might have gathered from the subject line, I am working today, and today is Christmas Eve. You might not have gathered that Christmas Eve is today from the subject line, and I considered changing the subject from "Working on Christmas Eve" to "Working Today, Christmas Eve," but I decided against it. I expect that to be the most weighty decision that I make today.

The thing about working on Christmas Eve is that there's nothing to do (or there better be--I swear, if I have to do any work today--but that's off the subject), which is different than any other day because it means that there's slightly less to do than usual. So, to make sure I fill the time, I'm coming up with a "plan of attack." And you have to read about it.

Or you would have had to read about it, but there's this French guy in the office for some reason, and his accent is incredibly distracting. Why is there a French guy in the office on Christmas Eve? Is that my Christmas present? If so, second-worst Christmas present ever.

No comments: