12.11.2007

Talking Carrot

CARROT: Hey!
BEN: Where'd you come from?
CARROT: The ground!!!
BEN: Do you need to yell everything?
CARROT: Yes! I'm hardcore!!!
BEN: You're a carrot.
CARROT: True!
BEN: So what are you doing here?
CARROT: I'm here to destroy you!!
BEN: Oh no! Carrots are my only weakness!
CARROT: I know!!!
BEN: I never thought it would end like this.
CARROT: Too bad!!!
BEN: Wait!
CARROT: What?!?!
BEN: Can I have one final request?
CARROT: No!!!
BEN: Then just you wait.
CARROT: Wait, who's that over there?
BEN: Oh that? That's my buddy Thor.
CARROT: Like the Norse God?!?!
BEN: He is the Norse God.
THOR: Hiya.
CARROT: No! Thor is my only weakness!!!
BEN: I know.
(Thor smashes carrot with his hammer)
BEN: Good work, Thor.
THOR: Got any more carrots for me to smash?
BEN: Not right now.
THOR: OK. I'll be inside the walls if you need me.
BEN: Righty-o.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that would make Thor your savior, right? If I'm right about this, then you are trying to tell the Jesus story in a way that both Norse pagans and vegetarians can understand. Brilliant!

Adam Omelianchuk said...

Good stuff!

Jes GIlman said...

Wait...have you been spying on my dreams?