2.06.2008

Doctors

Because I like to begin my blog posts with my opinions, here's one: I'm not a fan of the medical profession. I think they're too sarcastic, or too melodramatic, or too pretty, or too superficial, or having too much sex all the time. And if there are any doctors that aren't like the ones on TV, then they're probably too boring.

Opinions aside, I wish doctors hadn't stolen my email address and that they would stop sending me emails full of exclamation points. Now I enjoy overemphasis and hyperbole as much as approximately half the population, but like a different half of the population, I don't like having my inbox filled with it.

My solution is twofold. First, to the doctors out there. Thank you for your love and for your enthusiasm. However, leave me alone forever. Thanks.

Second, to the rest of the world, I call you to boycott your doctor. They'll never learn to stop emailing me unless we, every patient they've ever had, take a stand against them. I'll let you know when it's OK to go back.

1 comment:

Ted said...

Can I get an okay note to go to the doctor? I miss him.