2.14.2008

Subconscious on Stage

Last night I once again had a very strange dream. Perhaps most strangely, it had no plot whatsoever. Usually dreams have some sort of conflict or driving force, like being chased by a trolley full of zombie toddlers or being faced with the existential quandary of why Death won't give hats to your elves, but this one had nothing like that.

Highlight #1: My friend Jes dressed up like Santa Claus, in a wheelchair, singing "We're Not Gonna Take It" acapella. I wish I could laugh in dreams because this is perhaps the funniest thing I've ever seen. A chorus line of people eventually came out to sing the song, and he disappeared behind them, which sucked.

Highlight #2: Me, dressed as a robot on a pogo stick, doing a tap dance routine. You may wonder how a robot on a pogo stick could do a tap dance routine, and I can tell you that I wondered the same thing as I dreamt it. But amazingly, I can tap dance pretty well as a robot on a pogo stick in the weirdest dream ever.

No comments: