2.27.2008

Sandstone

Look at the layers of sediment.  They're so...layered.
If I had to choose my favorite variety of sedimentary rock, it'd be sandstone.
If I were to build statues of all of my friends, I would build them out of sandstone.
If I had to sleep outdoors in some desert canyon, I would carve a bed out of sandstone.
If I had to hide from some bloodthirsty animal out to eat me alive, I would hide behind sandstone.
If I had to pretend like I was a geologist of some kind with a special new discovery, I would pretend like I discovered sandstone.
If somebody tried to tell me that marble was better than sandstone, I would respectfully disagree.
If sandstone came to life and tried to break into my house and kidnap my children, I would not hesitate to shoot it or beat it to death with a baseball bat.

1 comment:

Micah said...

Finally, someone gives sandstone the attention it deserves. Thank you, Ben. Thank you.