2.18.2008

Legless

Would you still like me if I had my left leg amputated? Don't laugh. This is a serious question. No longer is this some distant hypothetical situation. It's becoming a real possibility. In a few weeks, I may have to just find a guy with a chainsaw and a jar of ether and get this darn thing hacked off in an alley.

Allow me to explain the present situation. I walked to church on Friday, and after about half a block, I got a really sharp pain in my knee. I probably shouldn't have walked to church to begin with. I mean, this is America. We're too rich to walk. That's what I get for not abusing luxury, huh?

So yeah, I might have to get my whole leg removed. I understand if you won't really want to read my blog anymore after that. That would be really shallow if you did stop, but in the long run, it might be the better decision. But if enough people stop taking me seriously, I'll get it reattached. I'll save it in my closet until the time comes.

1 comment:

Jes GIlman said...

I've got both a chainsaw and a jar of ether. You're in luck!