2.25.2008

Three Cans of Soda

Last night was crazy. Colin Farrell almost slipped at the Oscars, my friend got hit in the eye when twist-off top from a bottle of wine exploded in her face, and I had three cans of soda.

I don't think I've had that many sodas since that night in high school when my friends and I watched three Stanley Kubrick movies at like five cans per film. One of my friends ate a whole package of Oreos, too. Oh, memories.

I didn't really contribute to any craziness, I guess. I tied for the win of an Oscar pool with my friends, so once again I share ownership of the giant papier-mache mechanical arm trophy. And once again, I didn't have to take it home.

2 comments:

chris said...

Thank you so much for coming last night, Ben! So much fun. I'm having post-Oscars depression.

Unspar! said...

Chris--apologies and thanks--I meant to include a thank you note for your hosting at the end of the post, so sorry that I didn't do that, and thanks so much for being so generous and hospitable with your home!