1.24.2008

Eat More Butter

I recently made a major life decision--to eat more. I was inspired by how hungry I was. More hungry than usual, in fact. What better way to be less hungry than to eat more?

I'll be honest. It's not going well. Really, even day one proved to be a problem. When I went into the kitchen and discovered that we were out of pretzels, I figured this was a lost cause.

But today it hit me. It wasn't just any kind of food I was lacking--it was butter! I haven't had much of a solid butter intake for the last 8 years of my life. Can you imagine 8 years without butter? It's insane!

My plan is to eat three sticks of butter every week. I haven't put it into practice yet, though. I'm gonna try and get a book deal first.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tapeworms are taking over!

"My tapeworm tells me what to do, my tapework tells me where to go. Pull the tapeworm out of your ___, yeah! Pull the tapeworm out of your ___."

System of a Down

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you that when I was a child(er) I used to eat spoon-fulls of margarine?

Anonymous said...

Micah!! So did I!! Country Crock!