1.30.2008

Great Day

Hey guys! Today was just a great day. I mean all-around just great. On my list of favorite days ever throughout history, this one wouldn't break the top 20, but it'd probably be in the top 50. When you look at that statistically, that's a really great day. And it's only going to get better--I have a great dinner ahead of me!

Still, there are number of things that would have made this day a little bit more spectacular and extraordinary. So here's a list of what those things would be, and how this day would have ranked on my list of favorite days if that thing had happened.

: Timberwolves acquire Chris Paul, Amare Stoudamire, and Magic Johnson in his prime in a four-team trade across time in exchange for Christian Laettner and our first round draft-picks in 1990 and 1993. (#40)

: A herd of sheep let loose in my office, causing not havoc but something more along the lines of a ho-down. The event is so successful that my company becomes a ranching business and keeps me on as a full-time shepherd. (#36)

: Same as above, but with a temperature of 50-60 degrees. (#34)

: The sheep and the temperature again, plus I get tomorrow and Friday off. (#33)

: Africa gets its act together. (#32)

: Robots take over the bad part of society but live in peace and friendship with the good part, which includes me and most of the people I know. (#27)

: Same as above, but the robots are dressed as lobsters and/or a funk band. Can you imagine a robot lobster funk band? It'd be so rad! (#25)

: I meet Keanu Reeves. (#19)

: Same as above, but Keanu is wearing a lobster suit. (#14)

: I save the world from evil terrorists or something with Keanu wearing a lobster suit. (#11)

1 comment:

Ted said...

I agree. When is Africa going to get it's act together. I think we should write a letter of concern to it's parents.