6.21.2006

Empty as the Universe

As usual, I have nothing to do today. And as happens every few weeks or so, I'm not enjoying the distractions that make the day go by. I quit the stupid literature forum, I forgot to bring my novel so I can't work on that, I can only check sports updates so often, and I don't feel like reading B.M. Bower's Flying U Ranch. So I guess it's back to blogging. Expect nonsense.

Like this.

There were these two dogs walking through the woods. One was big, the other was small. "I like being small," the small one said. "So do I," said the big one. "But you're big," the small one replied. "So are you," said the big one. And the small one exploded. Turns out he was an evil robot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're writing a novel? Whoa!

-Dan W.

al said...

Yeah. Echo that whoa.

Why does your comment thing always make me do a word verification? I'm gonna start typing in the comments everything it wants me to verify. Starting now.

akwocvk

Unspar! said...

I thought everybody was writing a novel.

The word verification is so I don't get spam comments. It's happened before.

christinesfakeblog said...

I did something to make me not get spam anymore....but it was without the word verification. It also worked.


hgyweia

Anonymous said...

Personally I'm a bigger fan of the handicapped verification, with the random creepy voices that say a bunch of numbers.

Who would use that though? You'd only do the handicapped one if you couldn't see, and if you couldn't see, how on earth could you use a computer?

6036301

-Dan