6.04.2006

To The Punks

Hey Punks,
Shut up.

Also, join the fantasy football league that has Winston Churchill saying, "It's like I've died and nothing happened," The Fields of Gold!*

via Yahoo Fantasy Sports
League ID: 13593
Password: ...on second thought, let's not post the password. If you wanna join, comment or email me, and then I'll email you the password. I don't want strangers from blogger invading us.

To the naysayers who say nay and also say that football season is six months away, I say yea and also that football season is actually only four months away. So there.

Invite your fellow punks and punk friends!




*I don't like Sting that much. The league name just happened.

1 comment:

mrs. r said...

YAY! for football season. I just like watching tho, I'm not learned enough to be joining leagues. But good for you, I've only been saying since April that I can't wait for September to start. And really, it's only 2 months away, since pre-season games start in August. It's almost here!