6.01.2006

The Famous People I Am

Once again, I'm a sucker. This time, I'm a sucker to find out the celebrties I look like. And I pretty definitively look like a lot of different people. Take, for example, this picture:



What, you may ask, could this disturbing countenance have to do with anything good-looking and well-respected? Here, I answer, is what:

AND

I am 70% John Cusack and 66% Haile Selassie. That's correct. One count famous actor, one count scientist who discovered a comet.

It can't possibly get more varied than that, can it? Well...


This picture has 73% resemblance to Justin Timberlake, 71% resemblance to Jeff Bridges, another 71% with John Ritter, then 68% with Matthew Perry and Patrick Swayze.

Another picture had 60% likeness to Leonid Brezhnev. Another, the one of me in my Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Halloween costume, took in a whopping 74% with THE David Hasselhoff.

Of the six or seven photos I ran, the only multiple match of reasonable percentage was with Ryan Reynolds. Some of you might remember him as the quirky guy from Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place. Three times he came in over 60%. So next time someone tells me I look like Ryan Reynolds, I probably won't disagree.

It's been a fun experiment, guys. I leave you with this:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that say "evil" right under David Hasselhoff? And where did you find out all this stuff?

-Fasthands

Unspar! said...

Good spot on the "evil." I didn't even notice.

It's myheritage.com, Mr. Waller. Check it out.

Anonymous said...

Apparently I look like Albert Einstein, Joan Baez and Mary-Kate Olsen. Why do I look like girls!? At least I look like a hot girl, if that's worth anything.

-Fasthands