6.19.2006

That Week I Tried To Learn Guitar

I just remembered how I once tried to guitar. Thank God I gave that up quick. I'm a very efficient quitter. I don't waste my time keeping up with something that I'll eventually abandon. That's an important lesson. Think of the months that I would have lost to that guitar. I can't remember what I did in those months...but I'm sure it was better than playing stupid guitar.

I would, however, like to thank the one and only Bunkhuon Chhun for giving me the only guitar lesson I ever had. I also think he let me borrow his guitar. You rule, Bun.

2 comments:

al said...

I've tried to guitar before.

Why don't you gchat (pronounced gah-chat) at work ever, huh? Wait. Do you gmail (pronounced gee-mail) even?

You're right. It's important to quit well.

Unspar! said...

I do gmail, but I hardly ever gahchat period. And then there's the problem of my work blocking everything that's fun. Including gmail and gahchat. And this sweet zombie game.