2.08.2007

All My Dreams Will Come True

Today I've received several kind birthday messages, and there is one that has bewitched me. Sarah's sister Cat called me, and most of her message made me smile, and then she said she hopes all my dreams will come true.

They better.

But seriously, that's a really great birthday wish, and I think I might start wishing people that on a daily basis. Hey, how's it going, may all your dreams come true.

Thanks, Cat! And thank you everyone who wished or will wish me a happy birthday!

3 comments:

Jes GIlman said...

Please don't wish me that. My dreams are so strange...for the sake of humanity, just don't do it!

Anonymous said...

Ben I started a new Fantasy Congress thing, you should join! I know you did already, and I was stupid before.

League ID: 11636
Password: obama

mrs. r said...

Ben, I do sincerely regret not being at your party, I hope that my husband did an adequate job expressing this to you. I'm glad that it worked out, tho, it sounded SO AWESOME. Glad you had a good b-day, too!