2.22.2007

Mononucleosis

I don't remember ever feeling so much like mashed potatoes. My brain feels like gravy, though, so we go well together. It's like I'm one giant side-dish. Yuck.

Maybe I have mono. I can hardly conceive of how much that would suck. There would be a great many things I would rather have than mono. I would rather have a dozen mummies in my apartment. Actually, who wouldn't want that? Or, who wouldn't watch a sitcom about that? Nobody, that's who.

I hope the zombies will save me. I'm the one holding the sign that say "Eat My Brains, Please." But for now, I guess I'll party with the mononucleosis bacteria.

It's a party in my bloodstream, and everyone's invited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mono really isn't that bad... Except that you'd probably lose weight, and last I heard you really couldn't stand to lose any!

Anonymous said...

"you shot the zombie Ned Flanders" -Bart

"He was a zombie?" -Homer

everytime someone says zombies I think of this, probably the moment I first realized the Simpsons were hilarious...