2.07.2007

Birthday List

Tomorrow is my real birthday, and if you haven't gotten me a present yet, here's some ideas, in order of coolness (but which way the order goes, I have no idea):

1. A baseball stadium.
2. A 12-pack of OK Soda.
3. The collision of Neptune and Pluto.
4. A bunch of goats dropped into a tank with a great white shark.
5. New Mexico.
6. Anything with dinosaurs but not a real dinosaur.
7. A diamond mine.
8. Overpaid musicians like John Mayer to toil hilariously in my diamond mine.
9. A trash can shaped like R2-D2 that makes noise when you drop something in it.
10. Hand lotion.
11. Aladdin on DVD.
12. The hanging gardens of Babylon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hand lotion, Ben? Seriously.

Anonymous said...

How about I just wish you a happy birthday? Most of those seem a little out of my price range! And alas, the things I make are pretty feminine, so I can't really whip something up.

That said, though, a very happy birthday to you. I hope you get your diamond mine, but not if it means you'll be chopping off the hands of young boys.

Jon said...

Did you ever call 1-800-I Feel OK ?

Unspar! said...

I did not, but I heard it was amazing.

However, I do have one of their cards with a hole in the middle that says "Peer through hole, observe OKness." Still works.

Keith said...

If you get the diamond mine, can I be the guy that whips John Mayer if he is slacking in diamond production?