2.01.2007

Groundhog's Eve

Every year I get excited about Groundhog Day, totally forget about it, and then get really pissed a few days later when I find out the groundhog saw his shadow. It's a routine I've obliged year in and year out.

Not this time.

This year I celebrate Groundhog's Eve by threatening my wrath. Groundhog, if you see your shadow this year, it will be the end of you and your kind.

Don't pretend to be a koala.  That trick doesn't fool me.
Don't give me that look, buddy. Your cuteness won't get you off this time. Not like you're actually cute. Those are some ugly buck teeth.

Who do you think you are, controlling the weather like that?  Genghis Khan?
That made you angry, huh? Good. Your mom's got ugly teeth too. And she's fat. Like clown fat. And she sucks at basketball. Then she told me you're a dork.

Watch out.  He'll bite.  Or destroy us all with his ice age.
Yeah, that's it. Let's go. Bring it on. I can take you and your shadow any day. See you in hell, Groundhog.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He's sooooo cute! I want to cut him open and smear his guts all over my shaved chest while I rinse off the blood with my tears.

Just kidding. I would probably just eat him.

al said...

Will, that's sick. Ben, you love animals.




veeioy

Unspar! said...

No shadow this year, huh? We'll see how this pans out. You bought yourself another six weeks.

Anonymous said...

I too think things need to be eaten when they've reached maximum cute.







wkazsjh

Anonymous said...

oh man, I shouldn't read these things while I'm in the computer lab. I can't help but laugh.

-Dan, the LQ version




iznwjfza