2.16.2007

Cave Adventure, Part 2

(Cave Adventure, Part 1)

Ben and Dracula are hanging out in Dracula's cave.

BEN: So why the cave?
DRACULA: They kicked me out of my castle, and this was the only place that provided the dark and dank that I love.
BEN: Who kicked you out?
DRACULA: The peasants.
BEN: Effin' peasants, man.
DRACULA: Tell me about it.
BEN: Hey Dracula?
DRACULA: Yeah?
BEN: You got any marijuana in this cave?

Later, Ben and Dracula are high

BEN: Sta-lac-tite. Tite.
DRACULA: Whoa.
BEN: Sta-lag-mite. Lag-mite. Guh.
DRACULA: Dude, you are crazy.
BEN: It's like they're the same, but not.
DRACULA: All right, just shut up for a second.
BEN: Sta-lac-tite.
DRACULA: Dude, seriously, shut up.
BEN: What's the deal, Dracula?
DRACULA: I'm still pissed that you wouldn't give me your torch.
BEN: Hahahaha. Sucker.
DRACULA: I'll--oh, hahahaha, it's a pun!

No comments: