4.25.2006

My Conversation with the New Toyota Yaris

Unspar: You're pretty cheap.
Yaris: Yes!
Unspar: And you get great gas mileage.
Yaris: Yes!
Unspar: So what's the catch?
Yaris: Catch?
Unspar: Yeah. What's the deal?
Yaris: There's no deal. I'm just awesome!
Unspar: Nuh-uh.
Yaris: Whaddaya mean?
Unspar: I don't buy it.
Yaris: C'mon! Please? I'm so affordable!
Unspar: Only if you tell me the truth.
Yaris: Please don't make me.
Unspar: Fine. I'm leaving.
Yaris: No wait! I'll tell you...but you have to promise not to tell anyone else.
Unspar: Out with it.
Yaris: I'm manufactured in sweatshops...by kittens.
Unspar: I knew it!
Yaris: I'm not done. Also, when the kittens die from exhaustion, the men throw their corpses into the fire that powers the assembly line. And they use kitten skins to make the seats.
Unspar: Yikes.
Yaris: I'm sorry.
Unspar: No, it's OK.
Yaris: It's OK?
Unspar: I don't like cats.
Yaris: Hooray!

3 comments:

Jes GIlman said...

Is this out of a dream?

Unspar! said...

Nope. Just made it up. Making up conversations is one of my favorite things to do.

j said...

is Kevin Sawyer writing your blog now?