4.11.2006

Thoughts upon Being Captured by Pygmies near the Amazon River

I really don't think they'll kill me. They're too short to kill people. Like the Ewoks. But the Ewoks were about to kill Han and Chewie and Luke. Hmmm. I should be able to take them, though. I'm outnumbered, sure, but one of me equals probably three of them. I could be kicking two of them, one foot per pygmy, while I punch another one. And the advantage of kicking is that I could probably launch them a few feet. Create some running room. But what if they have poison darts? Then I'm screwed. Though I'm surprised they didn't use them to begin with. Hey, I wonder if they've ever seen that Indiana Jones movie with the darts and the plane...which one was that? Man, I could sure go for some popcorn right now.

No comments: