4.28.2006

Yaris Day!

I decided that today I'm only going to post about my pal Yaris. Here's one of our recent conversations.

Unspar: Did you see that hailstorm last night, Yaris?
Yaris: Yeah, I was in it.
Unspar: Your flawless body doesn't show it.
Yaris: Oh stop.
Unspar: No, I'm serious. Not a dent or a scratch to be seen.
Yaris: (blushing) It's the reinforced steel, really.
Unspar: You're too modest.
Yaris: You flatter me.
Unspar: So what do you wanna do tonight?
Yaris: Let's go ice skating!
Unspar: Haha!
Yaris: What?
Unspar: You'll break the lake!
Yaris: Are you saying I'm fat?
Unspar: Of course not, Yaris.
Yaris: I'm fat.
Unspar: No, every car out there is fatter than you.
Yaris: The Volkswagens are thinner.
Unspar: Uh...
Yaris: And prettier.
Unspar: Well, they do have nice shapes.
Yaris: (starts crying)
Unspar: It's OK, Yaris, it's OK. Don't cry.
Yaris: Maybe we're moving too fast.
Unspar: But it's normal to go 5 over the limit.
Yaris: They make those limits for a reason, you know.
Unspar: C'mon, Yaris. I can't drive 55!
Yaris: Too bad, cuz I'm not going over 20.
Unspar: 20?! Aw shucks!
Yaris: If you don't like it, you don't have to drive me at all.
Unspar: But you get such excellent gas mileage.

No comments: