4.28.2006

Yaris

Apparently, many of you have been wondering what a Yaris is. If the preceding post answered that question, you're probably wondering what's going on with this Yaris obsession.

So yeah, Yaris is a car. It's not a very special car. It's just really cheap and gets good gas mileage. That is Yaris.

Now behind my love for Yaris. It started out with cautious interest--I liked that it was cheap and got good gas mileage. But after that fake conversation I had with it, I realized two things. One: Yaris is a great word, and Two: Yaris is a great conversation partner with potentially a lot of great things to say. I even began to think that Yaris was a great friend. And this blossomed into what may become one of the most famous love stories the world will ever know.

I can't explain it; these things just happen. I get swept up in some random idea until it turns into something I don't understand and can't control. But that's love, I guess.

1 comment:

Jes GIlman said...

you should buy this car instead

http://www.toyota.com/vehicles/future/pm.html

it looks like an alien, but you'll never have to worry about enough parking room, and it probably gets really high MPG too