4.14.2006

The Sandwich Thieves Return

Today my sandwich was stolen for the second time this week. Just the sandwich.

When this happened before, I would ask myself, "WHY???" But now I've moved on from grief to revenge.

My plan is to make a fake lunch, complete with all the foods I regularly have, including a sandwich. However, this sandwich will be diabolical because I will soak the sandwich meat in a bowl of urine for, oh, say a week. The sandwich stealer will never steal another sandwich again.

Of course, there's always the problem of backlash. Perhaps they'll start stealing every sandwich I make out of spite. Or maybe they'll pee all over every brown bag. Or maybe I'll just hurt someone who didn't deserve it (pff...whatever).

Urine sandwich.

2 comments:

nadeem said...

nice blog. check out mine www.mp3sdomain.blogspo.com

Anonymous said...

I vote poop sandwich, because nobody likes a soggy sandwich.