8.29.2006

Because I'm Smarter Than You

I get the sense that a few "intellectuals" out there need to be taken down a notch. Chances are, you're not as smart as you think you are, buddy, so you stop spouting it out your pie-hole. That's right, I'm talking YOU, smart guys:

Albert Einstein: I find it personally insulting that you imply time travel is possible without building us a time machine. You say you want to revolutionize science, but then you quit halfway. I know another guy who did that. His name was Bill Buckner. You, Einstein, are the Bill Buckner of physics.

Stephen Hawking: If you're so smart, how come you can't move your legs? Hey, look at my legs move! Look at 'em! They must be smarter than yours cuz they know how to move!

Al Gore: I gotta say, it takes a monumentally incompetent person to lose an election that he technically won. And I'm not even going to get into the paradox of guesting on Futurama but not The Simpsons. You may be right about global warming, but that doesn't cut the mustard in this intellectual community.

Leonard da Vinci: While "art" rhymes with "smart," the two are completely unrelated in every other conceivable way. I know you did science stuff too, but a helicopter bike? Get real, pal. That code, on the other hand, is pure genius. Unfortunately for you, the credit for that goes to Dan Brown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nobody responded to this? This post may be the highlight of my day. I'm so glad you went there with Stephen Hawking. If I didn't have to put on a professional disposition here at work, I would be laughing my ass off.

-Dan (I'm going to stop with the LQ business so people know who I am)