8.03.2006

Don't Take it From Me

Listen to my pal Murgatroyd.

Dear Murgatroyd,
My wife and I are planning on taking a vacation for Labor Day weekend, but we don't know where to go! Any ideas?
Signed,
Destinationless in Detroit


Dear Destinationless,
May I suggest Santa Fe, New Mexico? That's where my garage is. I got a sweet stereo set up there, and plenty of Sabbath and Motorhead so I can ROCK OUT. But if you aren't into garages, you could always go to HELL.
Love,
Murgatroyd

Dear Murgatroyd,
What's your favorite candy bar?
Signed,
Audrey Little


Dear Audrey,
I hate candy!
Love,
Murgatroyd

Dear Murgatroyd,
My grandpa said he saw you at the Star Trek convention. Is he a liar?
Signed,
Roger McGillicuddy


Dear Roger,
Your grandfather is definitely a liar, but not because he said he saw me at the Star Trek convention. That statement is true. I am Dr. McCoy's biggest fan! He is the baddest.
Love,
Murgatroyd

2 comments:

guy said...

howdy Ben,

plan on a lunch this coming week. also, i hear you're applying for the peace corps?! i'd love to ask you some questions if you wouldn't mind...

Unspar! said...

Lunch: WOO!
Questions: Don't mind at all. I'll bring plenty of research so I'll be prepared.