8.18.2006

The Plot Thickens

Recently at one of my team meetings, we opened up our new "suggestion tube" and perused the suggestions given by our teammates. None of them were actually suggestions; they were more along the lines of "I hate it here," and "Give me candy!"

Two comments were particularly curious, one referring to a past meeting as "corporate BS" and another saying that same meeting made him/her feel like "a naughty child being chastized." These comments were anonymous and have since set my coworker Steve on a mission to figure out who the "culprits" are.

It's altogether pointless, but intrigue is fun in and of itself. Steve's been sending out emails laying out the plot, who the suspects are, the motives. It's great. Our own little inter-office manhunt!

I'm sorry that none of you enjoy this but me, but just think of it like Clue: Office Edition. It was Mrs. Jones in the Conference Room with the Stapler!

1 comment:

christinesfakeblog said...

Who wrote this hysterical one? Anal Fissures?

That's a real thing


Yeah, but no one here has it...





jcmor