8.16.2006

Brohims

A few minutes ago, I was just chillin' at work, waiting to pick up all the stupid overflow calls, when the phone rings like usuals. I answer it like usual with the whole "how can I help you?" deal, and from the other end comes this outrageous call:

"Benhameeeeen!"

There's only one person I know who does this, and it was great to hear from my buddy Jordan. For a second I wondered how he got my work number, and then I remembered that it's in my signature that was included at the end of the email I sent to him earlier today. But talk about the supreme coolness of getting a surprise call on your work phone from a good friend you haven't talked to in months.

We ended up talking about something that happened a long time ago that was kind of embarrassing for him. (The story appears on Miss Sarah Anne's blog.) We realized how we've grown up a lot since our indiscriminate utterances of those days, but I felt bad for bringing it up. So Jordan, if you're reading this, note that most of that entry is about how great we are for cleaning and singing. In addition, your singing provided one of the top 3 moments of the New Orleans trip. "Don't believe me, ask the dishes!"

Good times.

2 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

Even I remember the singing...nothing like washing my face to the tune of disney showtunes sung by friends in the adjacent men's shower area.

It sounded like you guys were having the best time of your lives.


umeyufgi

Anonymous said...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/launch/20060816/en_launch/35249485

Unrelated, but up your alley.

Mostly.

Skeet Spirit!