8.09.2006

Problems With Posting

I plan to post a lot in quick succession today, but there's a problem. My company is occasionally deciding to block the publishing of my posts. This ended with me somehow publishing my last post somewhere around six times. And to fix that problem, I ended up deleting one of the posts that was not multiply published.

So now, let us mourn the loss of "More Adventures in Outer Space."

Things I remember about that post: Spaceman Ben beat the space octopus in checkers, and the space octopus got angry, so Spaceman Ben decided to let him win next time. Sort of reminds me of Star Wars when R2-D2 beat Chewie at that one holographic chess game. Then there was something about dumping garbage into the sun, I think. And at the end Spaceman Ben thought he was getting a space cold, and he was scared that he would die.

If anyone would like to say any words about the one we lost, feel free.

No comments: