8.25.2006

What's Happening to Me?

Normal people go through blogging droughts. No one out there hits you with updates with reliable consistency all the time. But for me to go one whole weekday without any kind of entry is not only unheard of, it's enough to make me question why I'm alive. Who am I if not an overwhelmingly prolific blogger?

Quite simply I haven't been inspired. That's not to say there's been a shortage of things to write about. I just haven't had the presence of mind to present them to you in an interesting way. You may feel like you're missing out, but how do you think it makes me feel? Not good, I tell ya.

It's like I'm Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Dr. Jekyll's all funny and outspoken and an enjoyable person to be around. Mr. Hyde, however, is boring and sleepy all the time. I hate Mr. Hyde. Maybe he'll go away if I drink more smokey, bubbling beverages. As long as they're not green. That's what started this whole mess.

No comments: