8.30.2006

A Lunch That Will Live in Awesomeness

Had a great lunch today with a trio of friends, and it was great. We had a lot of laughs about basketball, $5 dates, and Challenge Printing, but I think we can all agree that the highlight of the lunch was my spicy chicken tender wrap.

It's only the second wrap I've ever had, and I think I'm in love with them. The combination of delicious meat, fresh lettuce, sprouts, onions, and salad dressing can't be found anywhere else (other than perhaps a salad or soup), and then it's all wrapped up for you in a tortilla! Perfect!

The other three got paninis, and they're all right, I guess. I can dig a grilled sandwich every now and then. But it falls short of the majesty of a wrap. The wrap is crisp and energizing, but the panini is soggy and full of mushrooms. The panini is the lowly Sancho Panza to the wrap's noble Don Quixote.

Literary references and delicious food together at last! Best lunch yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also am a lover of the wrap. It's really the only thing at the 3M cafeteria that tastes any good.

-Dan