8.15.2006

Finding an Adequate Way to Waste the Next 3 Hours of My Life

Perhaps it's a self-fulfilling prophecy, but these three weeks before the beginning of September are already the longest three weeks of forever. Yesterday felt like Tuesday. Today feels like Thursday. I guess I'm just doomed.

So when three weeks are impossible, how does one pass three hours? All the standards have once again worn themselves out, so I'm left to my creative (and unfortunately violent) wiles. I'm thinking something along the lines of the Plauges of Egypt. One of the great things about the internet is that you can order locusts at wholesale prices without getting out of your chair!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think you can order all of the Plagues online.

There might be a little red tape involved with the blood, but the boils and the death of all the first born children are probably available on eBay at any given time.

Anonymous said...

Wait... do you technically count as a first born child? You are your mom's first, but not your dad's. Would half of you die? Which half?

guy said...

i have no Irish in me.
75% German
12.5% Norwegian
12.5% Danish

Unspar! said...

Dave-I believe the whole of me would die because they only took the firstborn sons, as I recall.

Dan-OK, so the Irish cultural imperialism is incomplete. But I think this is why the Irish get in so many fights. Because we fight anyone who's not one of us. (Not me personally, but I'd watch out if I were you.) At least that's a new part of my crackpot theory.

christinesfakeblog said...

Speaking of Dan and Ben, and I could be saying this because I'm so hungry right now, but challenge printing reunion? soon? + anna leisa?




srhffr

Unspar! said...

Yeah, I've been emailing Anna Leisa about that, and we haven't been able to put anything together yet. Mostly cuz she's so busy. But it'll happen someday.