8.01.2006

Infinite Vs. Not Infinite

A Conversation

Finite: Whoa, where'd you come from?
Infinite: I've always been here.
Finite: Since when?
Infinite: Since forever.
Finite: How come I never seen you before then?
Infinite: I don't know.
Finite: I'm not stupid, if that's what you're saying.
Infinite: That's not what I'm saying.
Finite: Why do you keep talking like that?
Infinite: I always talk like this.
Finite: Then maybe you're the one who's stupid.
Infinite: No.
Finite: Geez. No wonder you don't have any friends.
Infinite: I have friends.
Finite: Then what are their names?
Infinite: Um...Hiram, Worcestershire, uh...Led Zeppelin.
Finite: Dude.
Infinite: Of course they're real.
Finite: I didn't say they weren't.
Infinite: Yes you did. (pause) Oh wait.
Finite: You're a tool.
Infinite: Shut up.
Finite: So anyway, can I borrow your boat?
Infinite: I don't have a boat.
Finite: Then what's that over there?
Infinite: Somebody else's boat.
Finite: GAH! (disappears)

No comments: