7.24.2006

#2: Justin Timberlake

Many of you were surprised by my sincere Keanu fandom, but prepare to be even more surprised. Not only am I a sincere fan of a "bad" actor, I am a sincere fan of pop star Justin Timberlake.

Until yesterday, my love for Justin was one a part of my personality that I took for granted. But when Anna Leisa and Rachel discovered it, they were shocked. I don't know why. He's a great singer and a great performer. I'd be more surprised if someone didn't like him.

Remember, this is absolutely for real! I'm not pretending to like my boy JT for laughs. And I'm seriously excited for the new album. Because Justin's bringing sexy back.

5 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

Have you ever seen Something's Gotta Give. I saw it last night, I almost saw it twice as a matter of fact.

Keanu. Did you know?



clqpn

Unspar! said...

I did not know. I probably need to dedicate a larger part of my life to Keanu. (Kidding.)

christinesfakeblog said...

You may be kidding, but I think you do. He was in love with Diane Keaton.

IN LOVE WITH DIANE KEATON!





njjjzmjs

al said...

I think it's surprising because your an intellectual type with a love for understated humor. Justin's more of a frat boy.

Oof, speaking of Keanu: Speed.




srcije

al said...

what i meant to say is "you're" not "your." OMG. and to think i studied writing stuff.




pnbie