7.17.2006

Disaster

Today I figured I'd end my work day with a little John Larroquette Project, but I get no further than "Check out the latest" when the screen explodes with pop-ups. And I mean EXPLODES. They kept spawning, and I kept x-ing, but they won the race by a long shot. Thankfully they quit after about thirty seconds, leaving me with somewhere around 50 windows to close. The funny thing, too, was that they were all little windows displaying exactly the John Larroquette Project site that I visited originally. Under any other circumstance, I would have warmly invited all of you to click on that link I posted above and visit the JLP, but today I'm warning to never click on it ever.

And now that I blogged about that adventure, I don't have time to read the page that I eventually whittled my screen down to. All that work for nothing. But after 23 years, I'm used to it.

1 comment:

al said...

23! I hear that's a good year of life!



ybvcvd