7.19.2006

Work

Today, until just now, I did nothing but clean out my "sent items" folder in outlook. Managed to take it from 1100+ messages down to 278. Aside from the fact that I still have an hour to go, this is one of the fastest days ever.

Deciding which sent items to save, though, reminds me who I'm stalking. It's good to keep track of that. Got rid of a few superfluous names, including the probably over-stalked Justin Timberlake and probably under-stalked Martin Landau (who may not be alive anymore). It's time for me to move on, guys.

And while I was looking up a word on Dictionary.com, I discovered a contest where you can enter to win Kelly Clarkson's Mustang. My thoughts went like this:
Thought 1. What?
Thought 2. Um...OK.
Thought 3. Why am I not more confused at this?
Thought 4. Pharaoh is spelled with an "a" before the "o"? That doesn't make any sense.

No comments: