7.24.2006

Changing Horses

I recently read about some English girl in France who got fired for writing about her life on her blog. Not like she just got fired for journaling, but she talked about her boss and her job and stuff, and when the company found out, they got really pissed and fired her. Even though she never named the company, the employees, or herself. Sounds stupid, but that's France for ya.

Anyway, I decided that it might be prudent of me to no longer say that I work at Cigna. I mean, you guys all know that I work at Cigna. You've heard me complain about it. That's old news. New news will no longer include the name of my company.

I would, however, like to hear a case that I got fired because my blog damaged the value of our stock or our company's reputation or whatever. It'd be incredible to hear someone read my Yaris dialogues in a courtroom.

Oh, I just remembered, that chick also got fired for blogging from work. So it's a good thing I live in America.

No comments: