7.20.2006

Where Am I?

My friend Anna Leisa (another plug...I'm such a sellout) recently asked me where I have been. As this seems like a question many of you would ask, I decided to have a public response instead of just replying to her.

I've been in the same places I usually am: Cigna, and my apartment. If you don't see me that often, it's because I'm really bad at hanging out with people. I don't know why, maybe it's because I can never think of fun stuff to do. Does that explain it?

Specific to Anna Leisa: more like where have YOU been? Oh, that's right. Everywhere but Minneapolis. Well, I'm sorry I didn't hang out with you in Nebraska.

And if anybody wants to hang out with me in the future, I suggest Summer Music and Movies at Loring Park every Monday for most of the rest of the summer. Starts at 7. And it's free.

2 comments:

christinesfakeblog said...

I know! I love Summer Music and Movies! Too bad my favorite part is the movies and they usually start an hour after my bedtime...

But I think some Monday I'm going to throw caution to the wind! I'll bring the wheat thins!


ufbrogrt

mrs. r said...

shoot, my excuse would also be bedtime, but lately, it's been like midnight, so that gets tossed out the window. I love all those movies they're showing, that could be a lot of fun!